Electrical Drafting and Design Process, Electrical Drawings Process
We follow customer oriented project processes, allowing our clients, greater flexibility in their services processes management. Engineering standards evolve and vary across geographical frontiers. Conforming to international quality standards, adapting to the business and technical needs of companies, and keeping up with the changes in industry trends, we deliver solutions to enhance the business performance of our customers.
Our objective, meet client needs to perfection. There are some common features of our project process methodology, making it easy for our team to meet high productivity and performance standards.
- First Step – Understand the Project
- Understand project-specific needs
- Understand business-specific needs
- Project Discussion
- Second Step - Project Plan
- Draft a project plan
- Allocation of a team and team schedules
- Third Step – Documents Management
- Scan and convert paper documents into digital files
- Use conversion techniques and software suitable to client needs
- Edit the file
- Conform to every minute specification
- Fourth Step - Quality Control
- Detailed check and analysis
- Files with 95% accuracy resent for changes
- Flies with less than 95% accuracy rejected and sent to be redone
- Fifth Step – Quality Audit and Review
- Quality Audit by specialised professionals to verify that client specifications are met completely
- Critical Quality review by project managers
- Sixth Step – Dispatch
- Dispatch procedure set as per client requirements
We work as an extension of our client’s team, ensuring seamless integration with their project process. There are efficient communication systems in place to ensure a continual flow of information. Suitable reporting mechanisms are decided.
There are separate procedures for on-going / long-term work requirements, and projects following critical time schedules. Realise the quality and performance difference we can make, leading to greater project success.
Contact us to know more.